VIDEO: How to Wow – Ink Dripping
VIDEO: How to Wow – Ink Dripping
I am soooo under the weather right now! I very rarely get sick, but it hit me over the weekend and I think I’m at the peak right now. Ugh! But, I did put together my project for this week’s Tic Tac Toe challenge. This week we’re featuring a board that I put together, so, I knew I had to “bring it”. 😉
I was thinking about the first column – peace, metallic thread, white, but ended up doing white, collage, rhinestones. My design features the Ribbon of Courage bundle, today, in gray and white. Gray ribbons symbolize many causes, including brain cancers. AND, white ribbons symbolize world peace. But, World Peace day was back in September (the 21st)…
Isn’t that easy? I can’t wait to see what you create with this technique. Here’s some more tips on today’s card.
- Collage doesn’t have to be a lot of effort. Adding in the piece of clear acetate, the metallic thread and a glittery ribbon “shadow” is enough!
- Work in threes. When adding small embellishments like rhinestones – odd numbers, especially three, works best!
- Go – to design. Use a design that you like and just change up the colors to always have the right card on hand!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Friends – Our Chosen Family… Over at Festive Friday We’re getting ready to celebrate Friendship Day (it’s on July 30th). A “friendship” card is a pretty broad subject and can really span the gamut of sentiments.
July is here and we’re deep into wedding season! I thought that I’d put together a CASE file that would help you create a stunning wedding card.
Put an X through it, June is D-O-N-E! Hello HOT!!
We’re all ready for those hot Summer nights over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating Ice Cream Day (it’s on July 15th).
Ready to make this card for a cause?
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: BUS2F3F3
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- Get 10 Ink Pads FREE! - If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today and get your first month 1/2 off!! Use code BLOOM0818 at checkout.
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog? Request your FREE copy here!