VIDEO: How to Wow – Ink Swiping on Foil (TTTC001)
I am so proud and humbled to be a part of the new Tic Tac Toe Challenge Design Team! Today is our first challenge (TTTC001), and I thought I’d go big and incorporate a new video series with my cards – “How to Wow”. This series will take amazing techniques and knock them down to totally do-able. (It is papercrafting, not brain surgery! Right?!)
Our first challenge board was created by Peggy Noe (prettypapercards.com), so, she’s the week’s Featured Designer. I decided to go for the far right column – Gold – Black – Baker’s Twine. And with that, the first How to Wow video was decided – how to do ink swiping on foil paper. So fun, so easy, and so impressive!
I don’t want to have you spend all your time reading so, really, let’s just get to the video! In all honesty, the technique is very simple, but having some tips before you start can make all the difference. Add this technique to your crafting toolbox and it will be a go-to for years to come!
Wrap-up & Chat
Are you inspired? There’s so many techniques out there – and, really, they’re usually not that hard – you just need to know where to start! I’m excited to continue this series for as long as I can come up with great ideas – and you can help!
Because creatives crave inspiration! By sharing your work, not only will you get better, and craft more often, but you’ll be helping inspire others too. When I see you sharing what you learn, that inspires me to find new things to teach you! Creativity is a team sport, so get out there and share.
Here’s how you can share with me:
- Leave a COMMENT below! Want to see me breakdown a technique for you? You can share that in your comments too!
- Post a project inspired by today’s post on my Facebook page OR
- Post it Pinterest and use the hashtag #PMRInspired2017 OR
- Post it to Instagram and use the hashtag #PMRInspired2017
When I find your creations, I’ll comment and I’ll share them right here!
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can share images by pressing and holding on the picture and selecting “Share Image”. You should get a whole bunch of options depending on what apps you have installed on your device.
- GET RETIRING PRODUCTS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Ink and Paper will go quickly, so don't delay!!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: W9UXCA6T
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
Supplies for ink swiping on foil sheets:
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to try this technique, the supply list is pretty short! Remember, orders of $25 start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! Be sure to use the Host Code to get your extras!