VIDEO: How to Wow – Ink Swiping on Foil (TTTC001)
I am so proud and humbled to be a part of the new Tic Tac Toe Challenge Design Team! Today is our first challenge (TTTC001), and I thought I’d go big and incorporate a new video series with my cards – “How to Wow”. This series will take amazing techniques and knock them down to totally do-able. (It is papercrafting, not brain surgery! Right?!)
Our first challenge board was created by Peggy Noe (prettypapercards.com), so, she’s the week’s Featured Designer. I decided to go for the far right column – Gold – Black – Baker’s Twine. And with that, the first How to Wow video was decided – how to do ink swiping on foil paper. So fun, so easy, and so impressive!
I don’t want to have you spend all your time reading so, really, let’s just get to the video! In all honesty, the technique is very simple, but having some tips before you start can make all the difference. Add this technique to your crafting toolbox and it will be a go-to for years to come!
Wrap-up & Chat
Are you inspired? There’s so many techniques out there – and, really, they’re usually not that hard – you just need to know where to start! I’m excited to continue this series for as long as I can come up with great ideas – and you can help!
Because creatives crave inspiration! By sharing your work, not only will you get better, and craft more often, but you’ll be helping inspire others too. When I see you sharing what you learn, that inspires me to find new things to teach you! Creativity is a team sport, so get out there and share.
Here’s how you can share with me:
- Leave a COMMENT below! Want to see me breakdown a technique for you? You can share that in your comments too!
- Post a project inspired by today’s post on my Facebook page OR
- Post it Pinterest and use the hashtag #PMRInspired2017 OR
- Post it to Instagram and use the hashtag #PMRInspired2017
When I find your creations, I’ll comment and I’ll share them right here!
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can share images by pressing and holding on the picture and selecting “Share Image”. You should get a whole bunch of options depending on what apps you have installed on your device.
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: RCWTPZYD. This month's Product Rewards Club members will receive:
- Orders between $25-$74.99: A 6x6 Paper Sampler - Tutti-fruitti (New in the Occasions Catalog!)
- Orders over $75: The Paper Sampler AND the Tutti-fruitti self-adhesive sequins (New in the Occasions Catalog!)
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
- The Year-end Sales Event is on through January 2nd. Get retiring holiday items while supplies last!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we share projects and I do giveaways! Join today!
- Product Shares Get a little of everything, and use it all! Product Shares for the Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog are ordered twice a month. Time to restock!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
Supplies for ink swiping on foil sheets:
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to try this technique, the supply list is pretty short! Remember, orders of $25 start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! Be sure to use the Host Code to get your extras!