Privacy, Terms of Service & Affiliate Policy
By visiting https://pmretreat.com, or https://pixelmavensretreat.com, you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
Changes to Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting the modified Terms of Service. The modifications will be effective upon such posting (unless a later date is specified in the posting, in which case that date shall be deemed the effective date of the modifications). You agree to review these Terms periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Service after such modifications constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to be bound by, the amended Terms.
This site collects information on you in two ways.
- The information that you manually provide us by leaving a comment, filling out one of our contact forms, or making a purchase. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
- The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site in order to allow us to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you (e.g. if you signed up for our list via a Twitter lead generation card).
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to create a profile of our readers and the types of content that you, as our readers, most identify with. We use this profile to create more content that you love. The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if we are legally required to by law.
If you would like to know what information we have that’s directly attributable to you, please contact [email protected] and we will provide a response within 48-hours.
This site allows users to comment. Comments deemed spam through an automated spam filter will be automatically filtered out and never posted. For those comments that post, if we deem them spam, defamatory, offensive, obscene, libelous, or infringing on others intellectual property we will remove them. If your comment is manually removed for any of these reasons, we will contact you via the email address provided in your comment to discuss the removal. Those whose comments require manual removal three times will be blocked from further commenting.
This site contains intellectual property owned by the artist, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, we want you to share our content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and the accompanying photo and provide a link back to the original article. Any use beyond this is not authorized without our prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent, please email [email protected].
Terms of Service
We offer products/services for sale on this site using a third-party shopping cart plug-in, WooCommerce. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with PayPal and Stripe to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. PayPal and Stripe both share your name, address, and email with us. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email [email protected] to request a refund.
For physical products that are ordered directly through this website (not an Affiliate Link or Affiliate Partner Site), returns are accepted under the following circumstances:
- Product is in new, unopened packaging and shipped back at customer’s expense, using the same or equivalent shipping materials, and the same shipping method.
- Customer will receive the refund (less any PayPal fees or service charges) after materials are received and verified to be in re-saleable condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-business days of product return receipt.
If products are received in non-useable condition, please email [email protected] with pictures of the products as received to initiate a refund (minus shipping) or replacement at our cost.
For questions related to returns, please email [email protected] for assistance.
Physical products that are ordered directly through this website (not an Affiliate Link or Affiliate Partner Site) are all shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) services. At checkout, you will be presented with the available shipping options for the products ordered, including USPS International services for those living outside the United States.
Shipping times vary depending on USPS services selected. Orders are processed within one (1) business day. Shipping will take between 2 and 7 business days for US Domestic orders and 7 and 14 business days for International orders. If you have questions related to shipping times, please email [email protected] prior to completing your order to determine the best shipping option at checkout.
This site also contains Online Training (“Service’) that is exclusive to paid members. All online training content is considered intellectual property and is owned by the artist.
Your Use of the Service.
- Eligibility and Registration. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. You are required to maintain all information provided during your registration process so that it remains true, accurate, up-to-date and complete at all times. The Service may permit you to register through certain third-party social networking services, such as Facebook Connect or Google (each, an “Authentication Service”). By registering for or logging into the Service using an Authentication Service, you agree that we may access and use your information on the Authentication Service, including your user name, profile picture, age and date of birth, email address, and friends/contacts list. We are not affiliated with any Authentication Service and you are solely responsible for your interactions with the Authentication Service.
- Gallery Participation. As part of the Service, you may have the opportunity to upload and post your works and other content (“Gallery Content”) on interactive social webpages (each a “Gallery” and together the “Galleries”) for comment and discussion. If you choose to participate in the Galleries, you do so subject to these Terms. You retain all ownership rights in and to your Gallery Content, but grant us the license to use your Gallery Content as set forth in Section 5. We reserve the right to remove any of your Gallery Content or related postings at any time, for any reason or no reason, without liability to you or any third party.
- Account Security. You are responsible for access to and control of your account, and for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should not reveal your account information to anyone. We will not ask you for your password. If you need a new user name or password, we will generate a user name and password automatically and send it to the email listed on your account. You must notify us immediately at [email protected] if you believe that your account has been compromised.
Fees, Refunds & Cancellation
- Fee Payment. Fees for use of the Service are due at time of registration. Monthly subscriptions will be billed on the same day each month, corresponding to the day you first registered.
- Fee Changes. Fees for use of the Service, including fees for viewing or purchasing Courses (“Fees”), are subject to change at any time, with or without notice, and without liability to you or any third party.
- Refunds. Due to the immediate consumable nature of the Courses, and the ability to download PDFs related to the courses, refunds cannot be given. However, subscriptions can be cancelled immediately to take effect for the next subscription month. See section 4 for further details on cancellation.
- General. Unless otherwise stated, all Fees are payable in U.S. Dollars. You agree to pay all Fees incurred by you or anyone else using your account, and you hereby authorize us and our third-party payment service providers to collect such Fees using the credit card or other payment method you provide to us.
- Cancellation. Subscription cancellation or suspension is initiated by you, through your account settings. Cancellation or suspension of a subscription must occur TWO BUSINESS DAYS prior to the next billing. to take effect for that month.
- Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in the Service, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the Service, including any Courses purchased by you. Your purchase of any Course entitles you only to view that Course in accordance with the foregoing license, and is not a purchase of the software or content constituting or included in the Course. We reserve the right to terminate this license and your access to the Service at any time, for any or no reason and with or without notice; provided, however, that such termination will not terminate your right hereunder to view any Courses you’ve purchased unless you have violated these Terms. This license is personal to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void.
- PDF files. PDF files that accompany Courses are non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive content that MAY NOT be viewed by anyone other than the purchaser. PDFs MAY NOT be used for additional individual instruction and group classes for profit, or not-for-profit.
- Videos. Videos are non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive content that MAY NOT be viewed by anyone other than the purchaser. Video MAY NOT be used for additional individual instruction and group classes for profit, or not-for-profit.
- General. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to store, use, reproduce, perform, make available to the public, publish, distribute and display the content you upload to the Service, including your Gallery Content, text, and other content you share with us through the Service (“User Content”) in order to provide and promote the Service and otherwise in accordance with these Terms. If you have published, made public or shared your User Content with others through the Service, or if your User Content is shared through any social media pages (including our social media pages), you understand and agree that your User Content may still be visible on those sites and other users may retain and continue to display, reproduce, share or otherwise include your User Content as a result, even if the content has been removed from your account with us. Except for the rights granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights in and to your User Content. We will not offer any User Generated Content for sale or otherwise directly monetize it in any way.
Some of the sections and links on this site will allow you to purchase different products and services online provided by other merchants, and not me. Some of the links that I post on this site are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.*
I am not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. In addition, a merchant will likely have privacy and data collection practices that are different from mine. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their site or on a site that I have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected by the merchant and me. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
In addition to other affiliate programs, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Updates + Date Last Updated