This Little Piggy: Easy Sketch
This Little Piggy: Easy Sketch
I love it when a design comes together 1, 2, 3!
I was already in a piggy frame of mind after finishing this project for last week’s On the CASE with Ann & Nicole so I was pleased as punch when I saw the ANIMAL block in this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge board! Design Team O is up this week so don’t forget to stop by and see all of my teammates creations!
I instantly honed in on the top row – animal, thank you, stripes and I went straight for the few remaining scraps I had from the Painted With Love DSP. I literally used my last scrap piece for this design, and, yes, it’s striped!
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
There’s such a strange sense of accomplishment when an entire pack of Designer Paper is used up! Don’t you think?
The great thing about this design is that I could replicate it over and over and just keep swapping out that background pattern for any that I might have on hand.
I thought I’d go one more time with the watercoloring on Whisper White cardstock with the help of clear gesso. This technique is really one that should be a staple in your toolbox if you like to watercolor a lot! Here’s a link to the video…
Here’s a quick reference to Pin on one of your boards so you remember the layout – this one is simple!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Friends – Our Chosen Family… Over at Festive Friday We’re getting ready to celebrate Friendship Day (it’s on July 30th). A “friendship” card is a pretty broad subject and can really span the gamut of sentiments.
July is here and we’re deep into wedding season! I thought that I’d put together a CASE file that would help you create a stunning wedding card.
Put an X through it, June is D-O-N-E! Hello HOT!!
We’re all ready for those hot Summer nights over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating Ice Cream Day (it’s on July 15th).
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
You MUST use the Host Code to get your Pixel Points!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: BUS2F3F3
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- Get 10 Ink Pads FREE! - If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today and get your first month 1/2 off!! Use code BLOOM0818 at checkout.
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog? Request your FREE copy here!