I found a chameleon in today’s CASE! Today’s CASE file caught my eye almost instantly. I was so glad that the Perennial Birthday stamp set carried over as I’d only used it with the kit (retired) that accompanied it last year.
I’ve got a new tutorial & kit for you today! It’s called Just Add Color Hello…
Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
I went for the bottom row this week – Black or White, 1 layer, Free. My “free” element is basically “pop of color”. And, though this isn’t strictly a 1-layer card (the DSP is layered on top of the Basic Black cardstock), the DSP is adhered directly to the black and there are no other embellishments or pop-up elements. Sometimes super simple is just right!
What I love about this design, and what you’ll see in the Project Tutorial & Kit is that this one layout works for all of the DSP in the pack – leaving you with lots of design options.
This is technically a Paper Pumpkin alternate idea as I used the stamp set from the Aug 2016 – Bold Botanicals kit. Though any sentiment from “hello” to “welcome” or “welcome to the neighborhood” would work great!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Off we go, into the wild blue yonder!! This week at Festive Friday we’re celebrating the 61st birthday of the United States Air Force (it’s on September 18th).
Looking for a versatile set for any season? Look no further! For today’s On the CASE, I dove back into the Annual Catalog to revive a fan favorite from last year – Colorful Seasons!
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
Get 2x Pixel Points when you add the Host Code to your order, or when you go over $150!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: N6T7CMQT
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for 2x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!