Project Happy Mail
I make more cards than I’ll ever use! Why not share some of the beautiful projects with you? All I ask for in return is for you to send me one of your handmade creations that I can donate to one of many card donation groups. Here’s how it works:
- Send me a card – blank inside so it can be donated. International cards welcome!
- Please add in a quick note on a post-it or separate piece of paper with your name, mailing address and your Instagram handle (if you have one) so I can link to you when I share your project.
- Don’t send an extra envelope, just send the card! (that way it’s just the price of a postage stamp)
- I will take a professional photograph and feature it on my Instagram feed and Stories.
- Your card will get added to my pile of cards ready for donation.
- I’ll send you one of my cards in return that you can enjoy or use however you wish!
My mailing address:
19818 Ewel Ct
I look forward to seeing your creations in-person!