- Class Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Time: 1:00 – 2:30 US Central Time (check your time conversion here)
- What you get:
- Exclusive access to the live workshop via Google Meet
- Access to the workshop replay video
- A full color Inspirefile tutorial PDF that includes step-by-step instructions for all three projects AND the projects created throughout the month at the weekly YouTube live streams – Running with Scissors. (Thursdays at 4 PM US Central)
- We’ll create three projects using the month’s Stamp Focus set – Altenew’s Layered Cupcake Stamp & Die Set
- The class will be approximately 90-minutes long
- The class is held via Google Meet. This is a virtual meeting platform, You do not need a Google account to attend, but you will need a phone, tablet or computer with an Internet connection. Video camera (already in your device, or a separate webcam) is not required, but is nice so everyone can see you!
- Once registered, you will receive a series of emails that include the supply list, details about joining the class and how to access the replay and PDF materials.
- No physical products are provided for this class. You will receive an email that includes a supply list and further class details.
- The class is limited to 20 participants. First come, first served.
- Registration is limited to ONE per order. (If you are purchasing a 2nd seat as a gift for a friend, you will have to check out a 2nd time)