Happy 4th of July! I’m sure you are too busy celebrating today to spend time with our new color challenge, but the good news is that it’s just starting today, so you’ve got until next Monday (July 14th)! Since we’ll be past all the patriotic stuff, how about a nice pastel combo for a Summer-y design?
We’ve definitely got two different takes on the design to give you some ideas on how to use these colors:
- This is primarily a digital design challenge, but we don’t discriminate, so if you’re more comfortable with traditional paper, or a hybrid design, we welcome that too! Design team members use Stampin’ Up! products including My Digital Studio software and Stampin’ Up! digital downloads, but you’re more than welcome to use your choice of design software and papercrafting stamps and elements.
- Use the challenge sketches or color palettes to create your choice of scrapbook pages, cards, tags… then upload them to the list (below).
- Note, that for sketch challenges the sketches will usually be displayed as 4.25×5.5, but you can scale those up to 8.5×11 8×8 or 12×12, etc.
- The only other rule is to have fun and stretch those creative muscles!
- Submissions close at Midnight on the second MONDAY of a challenge period, giving you 11 days to create and submit your entry. This challenge will end at midnight on MONDAY, July 14th.
- Enter as many times as you like. When uploading with the Linky Lists tool, make sure you put your name in the caption/title area (last name not necessary), and provide an email address. Email addresses will not be published, but are sometimes used to notify challenge winners. In order to enter more than once, the URL needs to be unique, so link directly to the individual blog post, or individual picture if you’re using SplitCoast. If you have an open Facebook page (like a business page) you can use that URL, or you can even upload pictures to a PINTEREST board and link to the picture!
- TWO design winners will be selected – both by the Design Team.
- Winners will be notified via blog post the WEDNESDAY after the challenge closes.
- Winners earn the right to display a custom Pixel Maven’s DigiChallenge Badge and their designs will be uploaded to this Pinterest Board!
- Add our players badge to your blog (grab the code over on the right), and don’t forget to tell all your friends to play along!
So, what are you waiting for? Time to Get Your Pixel… and Paper On!