On the CASE: Delightfully Detailed
On the CASE: Delightfully Detailed
Happy New Catalog Week!!
As I’m sure you know, the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog was released on Friday. That means that it’s time for new inspiration and lots of fun new products and stamps. (Don’t have a catalog yet? Get one from me here!)
That also means that Ann and I are On the CASE with brand new step-by-step guides from projects in the catalog. This week I thought I’d share a fun and stamp-free (gasp!) design that would go perfect with a little gift, or all by itself, tucked secretly in someone’s pocket or backpack!
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
Stamps and Paper and Inks … Oh, My!
Paper: Whisper White Memories & More Notecards & Envelopes (small card & envelope), Delightfully Detailed Memories & More (any patterned 3x4 card), Mint Macaron Cardstock (1/4″ x 3″), Blackberry Bliss Cardstock (2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″), white scalloped sticker (Memories & More pack)
Accessories: Gold Metallic Thread, 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle RIbbon, Faceted Dots
Other: 2″ Round Punch, Stampin’ DImensionals, Mini Glue Dots
On the CASE Notes
(your step-by-step guide)
- Punch a 2″ circle of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.
- Add the “hello” sticker from the Memories & More pack to the Blackberry circle.
- Add a 2 1/2″ piece of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon to the sentiment – use Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the white scalloped sticker to the 1/4″ strip of Mint Macaron.
- Adhere the strip element to the back of the sentiment with additional Glue Dots.
- Add rings of Gold Metallic Thread with a few more Glue Dots.
- Adhere the Memories & More card to the card base.
- Adhere the finished sentiment element with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Mint Macaron Faceted Dots as desired.
How Hard Was It to Crack this CASE?
Difficulty Level: 1 out of 5 – Looking for quick and easy this summer? This is your card! The hardest part was aligning the sticker to the punched circle! I used my Paper Piercing Tool to help hold the sticker as I placed it on the cardstock. If you wanted, you could put the sticker on the cardstock, then punch. It works well either way.
We hope our projects today inspired you to try CASE-ing the catalog too! We’re “on the case”, looking for the hashtag #SUontheCASE on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google+ & Pinterest) and if we find one of your projects, we’ll share it, like it, repost it – we’ll do it all!
We’ll be On the CASE again in 2 weeks!
Kick-start Your Creativity
Subscribe for for exclusive specials, updates and free tutorials & sketches
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: N6T7CMQT
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for 2x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
Get 2x Pixel Points when you add the Host Code to your order, or when you go over $150!
Here's some other projects you'll like!
I found a chameleon in today’s CASE! Today’s CASE file caught my eye almost instantly. I was so glad that the Perennial Birthday stamp set carried over as I’d only used it with the kit (retired) that accompanied it last year.
Looking for a versatile set for any season? Look no further! For today’s On the CASE, I dove back into the Annual Catalog to revive a fan favorite from last year – Colorful Seasons!
It’s time to explore another CASE file! So put on your super sleuth hats!
I thought I’d pull out a huge favorite from last year’s catalog to show you how this year’s new colors really take the set to a new level.