On the CASE: A Big Thank You
On the CASE: A Big Thank You
This is seriously the perfect thank you for anyone!
For today’s CASE, I dove back into the Annual Catalog to find the perfect all-purpose thank you design. And I found it in A Big Thank You. If you need a masculine thank you, follow today’s directions to a “T”. Or, change up the colors to create a design that’s just right for the recipient! If you have a Stamparatus, you’ll even get to try out a fun technique – the “step-down”.
Don’t forget to leave a comment at the end of the post to qualify for my monthly giveaway!
Stamps and Paper and Inks … Oh, My!
Stamps: A Big Thank You Photopolymer Bundle 
Paper: 8″ x 4 3/4″ Whisper White Thick Cardstock , 4″ x 4 3/4″ – Crumb Cake Card Stock , 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″, and small scrap – Whisper White Card Stock , 3″ x 3 1/2″ – Night Of Navy Card Stock 
Inks: Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad , Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad , Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad , Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad 
Accessories: Twine Baker’s Whisper White 
Other: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets , Precision Base Plate , Big Shot 
On the CASE Notes
(your step-by-step guide)
- Score your card base at 4″. Fold and burnish the edge with a bone folder. Adhere the Crumb Cake panel to the base. Set aside.
- Adhere the multipurpose adhesive sheet to the Night of Navy panel. Diecut the “Thank You” sentiment. Use the Precision Base Plate for best results.
- Set up the lines image on the Stamparatus. Be sure to have the plate aligned to the right so you can “step-down” the notches.
- Stamp in Pool Party first. Move the Stamparatus plate down one notch and stamp again. Repeat this for a total of four lines.
- Clean the stamp and align it just below the first Pool Party line. Re-adhere to the Stamparatus plate and repeat the step-down process in Pear Pizzazz.
- Repeat the step-down process one last time, this time with Mango Melody.
***Nit-picky details: I left my piece of cardstock slightly larger than the finished size so I could keep a magnet in place the whole time. After I was finished stamping, I cut it down to the proper size.
- Adhere the finished panel to the card base.
- Adhere the diecut sentiment to the card base.
- Stamp out the rest of the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White. Snip out the words.
- Pop up the sentiment using a small piece of Foam Strips.
- Add a Whisper White Baker’s Twine bow.
How Hard Was It to Crack this CASE?
Difficulty Level: 2 out of 5 – There is a bit of technique to this card – it’s not just a stamp & stick! I was grateful that I have a Stamparatus, because it made quick work out of the striped background pattern. This “step-down” technique is definitely a fun one to try! I love that the colors in this card are totally interchangeable. You can use any color set you have on hand – not just the colors from the CASE. Go monochrome, bright, neutral or regal – any combo will work! The diecut and simple snipped sentiment really help to make the stamped background shine.
We hope our projects today inspired you to try CASE-ing the catalog too! We’re “on the case”, looking for the hashtag #SUontheCASE on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google+ & Pinterest) and if we find one of your projects, we’ll share it, like it, repost it – we’ll do it all!
We’ll be On the CASE again in 2 weeks!
- SHOP NOW
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. The links I'm sharing are Affiliate Links, meaning that I will receive a small commission on your sale, at no additional cost to you. This helps keep the lights on and the inspiration flowing here at Pixel Maven's Retreat!
Here's some other projects you'll like!
Do you have the #1 on-trend stamp set from the Holiday Catalog? If you have the Country Home photopolymer set, you sure do! I’m really excited to share the coloring technique for today’s On the CASE.
Looking for simple & easy for the holidays and beyond? Look no further! For today’s On the CASE, I dove into a stamp set who’s samples caught my eye on my first flip through the Holiday Catalog. Did you know that the Holiday Catalog has more than just holiday-themed stamps? It’s true…