Heartfelt Sympathy: Rustic Vibe
Heartfelt Sympathy: Rustic Vibe
Two Days – Two Ways: Get the most out of your stamp sets!
Today and tomorrow, I’m focusing on a set that’s been collecting dust on my shelf – Heartfelt Sympathy. Since I want to make sure you get the most out of your supplies, we’re going to explore two different ways to create a great design!
Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
I took my inspiration from the left to right diagonal – Twine, Metallic, Rhinestones.
I really, truly am in love with this card! I’ve always loved this stamp set, and wanted to figure out a way to make it a bit more masculine – or at least appropriate to send to a couple in their time of loss.
I started with the sentiment on some Sahara Sand, but thought it looked too clean. So, I distressed the edges…. not vintage/rustic enough…. enter ink splotches. Perfecto!
Of course, I had to add in the requisite metallic touches and Rhinestones. Touches of floral are a-ok for a masculine-ish card. Dont’ch’a think? And, to take the edge off the rhinestones, I colored them black.
Love this card? You can make it with me! The tutorial and video, and supply pack is available now!
If you need any other supplies, you can find the links below!
Kick-start Your Creativity
Subscribe for for exclusive specials, updates and free tutorials & sketches
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Do you have the #1 on-trend stamp set from the Holiday Catalog? If you have the Country Home photopolymer set, you sure do! I’m really excited to share the coloring technique for today’s On the CASE.
Sweetest Day? Never heard of it!! According to Hallmark.com, “Sweetest Day is an original American holiday not based on any group’s religious tradition. It’s simply a reminder that a thoughtful word, deed or small gift enriches the life of the recipient as well as the person giving it.”
Looking for simple & easy for the holidays and beyond? Look no further! For today’s On the CASE, I dove into a stamp set who’s samples caught my eye on my first flip through the Holiday Catalog. Did you know that the Holiday Catalog has more than just holiday-themed stamps? It’s true…
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
Get 2x Pixel Points when you add the Host Code to your order, or when you go over $150!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: N6T7CMQT
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for 2x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!