Festive Friday: This Little Piggy at the Fair
Festive Friday: This Little Piggy at the Fair
All I need is a good time and some fried butter stamps, paper & ink!
Can you believe that it’s already State Fair season? We’re ready to rock some carnival rides over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating State Fairs and the color Turquoise. Take the challenge literally, or bring in some more subtle aspects – either way your entry could win a Blue Ribbon as one of our Festive Faves and some Fest Points to go shopping in the store!
Looking for ideas – here’s a few:
- Focus on fair fare – like ice cream, candy, bbq, fried anything…
- Focus on fair fun – can you say yippee to stomach turning carnival rides?
- Focus on fair festivities – like parades and judged events – go for the blue ribbon!
- Forget the fair and fall in love with shades of turquoise – from bright and lively combos to soft and tranquil – turquoise has a place either way!
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
The timing for this challenge couldn’t have been any better! My 5YO nephew just won his first fair blue ribbon! Check out this adorable dinosaur diorama. He’s an artist in the making for sure! (get that boy some stamps, paper & ink! LOL!)
So, of course I had to put together a totally adorable design to send him so he can know how proud Brian and I are of his accomplishment! Stampin’ Up!’s This Little Piggy stamp set was the perfect choice to create this blue-ribbon-inspired project. A little bit of masking on the kisses stamp and I was able to add in that single, perfectly placed smooch!
Today’s project can be completed in just a few short steps. Earn the PDF tutorial by playing at Festive Friday and earning Fest Points that you can redeem for tutorials and other great prizes! We can’t wait to see what you create, so link up today!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: BX3ZCRVB
- In August - All orders receive 2 Pixel Points for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- In August - Go for 4x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- BONUS DAYS! For every $50 spent in August, receive a $5 voucher to redeem in September!
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today and get your first month 1/2 off!! Use code BLOOM0818 at checkout.
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!
Here's some other projects you'll like!
It’s here – the Dog Days of Summer! Summer is continuing on hot and heavy over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating National Dog Day (August 26th)!
Are you ready to get wild? For my latest “On the CASE” CASE file I thought I’d go for an outing – an Animal Outing! This fun little design was cracked in no time – perfect for crafters on the go.
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
Get 2x Pixel Points when you add the Host Code to your order, or when you go over $150!