Festive Friday: Super Duper You
Festive Friday: Super Duper You
Did you know that March 2nd is Employee Appreciation Day?
At Festive Friday Challenge, we’re down with all the holidays so don’t be surprised when you see some lesser-known events.
Don’t underestimate the gratitude your employees will feel when you give them a handmade card (maybe with a Starbucks gift card inside?) So, take some time in the next week to make up a few for the people in your office that really help make things happen! Link up your design over at the challenge and you could be a Festive Friday Fave!
What’s even better is that every entry receives 1 Fest Point. (Festive Friday Faves earn 5 points!) Save up your points and redeem them for project tutorials, Design Team cards and other great prizes! Read more about the Fest Points program here.
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
I was so glad to get a fantastic photo of this project. It really does look this stunning in person! The Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP with the metallic orange and kraft just pops off the white background. Paired with some bold colors in the sentiment and dramatic black sequins, this card is a winner!
Better yet, it’s perfect for anyone in your office, or just anyone for that matter! Of course, you could personalize multiples by swapping out different foil patterns. Really, the options are endless!
This project is available over at Festive Friday as a part of the Fest Points program. The tutorial is 5 points. You can even “purchase” the card itself for 10 points!
Of course, you can’t get Fest Points if you don’t register an account, and play along! You don’t need to have a blog. Just post a project on Pinterest, Flikr, or Instagram and link up the pin or image from those sites. If you need help doing that, just drop us a line on the Festive Friday Facebook page – we’d be happy to help you play along!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Two Days – Two Ways: Get the most out of your stamp sets! Today and tomorrow, I’m focusing on a set that’s been collecting dust on my shelf – Heartfelt Sympathy.
Take a break today and crack this CASE along with us! Ann and I are back with two new CASE files! I finally did up a tracking list because I couldn’t remember all the great projects we completed. Can you believe we closed 60 CASEs between the two of us? Wow! That’s a lot of step-by-step inspiration!
Let’s get FESTIVE! Did you know that March 16th is National Panda Day?
We warned you that we’d be featuring some not-so-traditional festivities over at Festive Friday. Here’s the first one!
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
You MUST use the Host Code to get your Pixel Points!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: ZGCXD7PU
- Product Reward Club members receive 2 Pixel Points for every dollar they spend (before shipping and tax). Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials availalable HERE.
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn Pixel Points!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra