Festive Friday: Super Duper You
Festive Friday: Super Duper You
Did you know that March 2nd is Employee Appreciation Day?
At Festive Friday Challenge, we’re down with all the holidays so don’t be surprised when you see some lesser-known events.
Don’t underestimate the gratitude your employees will feel when you give them a handmade card (maybe with a Starbucks gift card inside?) So, take some time in the next week to make up a few for the people in your office that really help make things happen! Link up your design over at the challenge and you could be a Festive Friday Fave!
What’s even better is that every entry receives 1 Fest Point. (Festive Friday Faves earn 5 points!) Save up your points and redeem them for project tutorials, Design Team cards and other great prizes! Read more about the Fest Points program here.
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
I was so glad to get a fantastic photo of this project. It really does look this stunning in person! The Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP with the metallic orange and kraft just pops off the white background. Paired with some bold colors in the sentiment and dramatic black sequins, this card is a winner!
Better yet, it’s perfect for anyone in your office, or just anyone for that matter! Of course, you could personalize multiples by swapping out different foil patterns. Really, the options are endless!
This project is available over at Festive Friday as a part of the Fest Points program. The tutorial is 5 points. You can even “purchase” the card itself for 10 points!
Of course, you can’t get Fest Points if you don’t register an account, and play along! You don’t need to have a blog. Just post a project on Pinterest, Flikr, or Instagram and link up the pin or image from those sites. If you need help doing that, just drop us a line on the Festive Friday Facebook page – we’d be happy to help you play along!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Happy New Catalog Week!! As I’m sure you know, the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog was released on Friday. That means that it’s time for new inspiration and lots of fun new products and stamps.
Welcome to this week’s On the CASE with Ann & Nicole! We’ve reached the end of the Stampin’ Up! year, which means we’re closing the books on the 2017-18 Annual Catalog and the 2018 Occasions Catalog.
Do you ever feel like you’re the last on the bandwagon for a new crafting technique? That’s me on this week’s CASE. I’ve been eyeballing this particular design for a while now. I’d been putting it off because I thought I’d need more time…
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
You MUST use the Host Code to get your Pixel Points!
- It's Here!! The NEW 2018-19 Annual Catalog! Don't have one? Request your FREE copy here!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: K2NNX43P
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra