Do you have the #1 on-trend stamp set from the Holiday Catalog? If you have the Country Home photopolymer set, you sure do! I’m really excited to share the coloring technique for today’s On the CASE.
Here’s another project with just a few words, but a lot of WOW — It’s time for another Quickspiration!
This week’s Quickspiration isn’t because I’ve been crafting a lot. Actually, maybe it is! I have been creating a lot – because I just finished sending out our holiday cards (60 to family/friends and 60 to customers!). Yowza! But, I also had a card to put together for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. It’s our last challenge for the year, and we hope you play along!
I was glad that the design came together quickly – and it would be quite simple for you to recreate. If you want to make it even easier, skip the coloring on the cup. I was really excited to show off that little bit of blended color on the cup – it’s a sneak peek of a new offering available through Patreon starting in January! Check it out when you have some time. I’ll be sharing more in the coming weeks…
Kick-start Your Creativity
Subscribe for for exclusive specials, updates and free tutorials & sketches
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Sweetest Day? Never heard of it!! According to Hallmark.com, “Sweetest Day is an original American holiday not based on any group’s religious tradition. It’s simply a reminder that a thoughtful word, deed or small gift enriches the life of the recipient as well as the person giving it.”
Looking for simple & easy for the holidays and beyond? Look no further! For today’s On the CASE, I dove into a stamp set who’s samples caught my eye on my first flip through the Holiday Catalog. Did you know that the Holiday Catalog has more than just holiday-themed stamps? It’s true…
Loved this Quickspiration? Here’s what I used!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: N6T7CMQT
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for 2x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!