Looking for an all-purpose masculine design? Today’s tutorial is for you! Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
Here’s another project with just a few words, but a lot of WOW — It’s time for another Quickspiration!
This week’s Quickspiration isn’t because I’ve been crafting a lot. Actually, maybe it is! I have been creating a lot – because I just finished sending out our holiday cards (60 to family/friends and 60 to customers!). Yowza! But, I also had a card to put together for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. It’s our last challenge for the year, and we hope you play along!
I was glad that the design came together quickly – and it would be quite simple for you to recreate. If you want to make it even easier, skip the coloring on the cup. I was really excited to show off that little bit of blended color on the cup – it’s a sneak peek of a new offering available through Patreon starting in January! Check it out when you have some time. I’ll be sharing more in the coming weeks…
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
About a year ago, Ann and I had this great idea… We thought it would be fun to take you on a journey through current Stampin’ Up! catalogs where we CASE the projects and give you all the details to recreate them.
Do your part for Earth Day! Recycle some paper and make some great cards!
Earth Day is on April 22nd. That’s why we thought we’d pick it as our festivity for the latest Festive Friday Challenge.
Loved this Quickspiration? Here’s what I used!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- GET RETIRING PRODUCTS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Ink and Paper will go quickly, so don't delay!!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: R6J2T9R4
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- New to Paper Pumpkin? Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 when you sign up and get your first two months at 50% off!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra