Looking for a quick way to make some small, but sturdy treat bags for your next dinner party or event? Today’s project is your answer. You can make treat bags from Stampin’ Up! notecards and your bag punch board, lickety-split!
You probably know that I don’t share 3D or packaging projects very often, but this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge really had me thinking. Of course, it would be MY board that would flex my creativity! I was determined to use that “anything but a card” box…
And, I’m currently featuring the Tabs for Anything stamp set – which is waaayyy versatile! So, I wanted to show off the set, along with the Color Theory DSP in a fun, new way!
What’s more, it’s easy to whip up a batch of these, store them flat (and un-decorated) and then pull them out for whenever you need one. Stampin’ Up! Notecards are the perfect base for these beauties, and come in a pack of 20 for only $6. Leave ’em plain, stamp them, or cover them… you’ll be reaching for these bags every time you want to add some sparkle to your luncheon, dinner event, or even as a parting gift displayed all on a table.
Here’s a video on how to make them:
How about that? Here’s some more tips to make this card a success!
- Leave the bags flat until you’re ready to use them. That makes for easier storage and keeps the folds nice and crisp.
- Leave the top of the bag open! Fill the inside with some paper shred or tissue and let it peek out the top. Just use a decorative paperclips to attach the tag.
- Cover it (piece should be 7″ x 3 3/4″ to make it all the way around), stamp it, or leave it plain. This bag works any way you want!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
It’s in the bag! Here’s what you need…
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: UUHBKRUT.
- Product Reward Club members receive 2 Pixel Points for every dollar they spend (before shipping and tax). Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials availalable HERE.
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra