Looking for a quick way to make some small, but sturdy treat bags for your next dinner party or event? Today’s project is your answer. You can make treat bags from Stampin’ Up! notecards and your bag punch board, lickety-split!
You probably know that I don’t share 3D or packaging projects very often, but this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge really had me thinking. Of course, it would be MY board that would flex my creativity! I was determined to use that “anything but a card” box…
And, I’m currently featuring the Tabs for Anything stamp set – which is waaayyy versatile! So, I wanted to show off the set, along with the Color Theory DSP in a fun, new way!
What’s more, it’s easy to whip up a batch of these, store them flat (and un-decorated) and then pull them out for whenever you need one. Stampin’ Up! Notecards are the perfect base for these beauties, and come in a pack of 20 for only $6. Leave ’em plain, stamp them, or cover them… you’ll be reaching for these bags every time you want to add some sparkle to your luncheon, dinner event, or even as a parting gift displayed all on a table.
Here’s a video on how to make them:
How about that? Here’s some more tips to make this card a success!
- Leave the bags flat until you’re ready to use them. That makes for easier storage and keeps the folds nice and crisp.
- Leave the top of the bag open! Fill the inside with some paper shred or tissue and let it peek out the top. Just use a decorative paperclips to attach the tag.
- Cover it (piece should be 7″ x 3 3/4″ to make it all the way around), stamp it, or leave it plain. This bag works any way you want!
Wrap-up & Chat
If you’re in love with this project please share!
Because creatives crave inspiration! By sharing each other’s work, not only will we get better, and craft more often, but we help inspire others too. Creativity is a team sport, so get out there and share.
Here’s how you can share with me:
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Post a project inspired by today’s post on my Facebook page OR
- Post it on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Google+ and use the hashtag #PMRcraftmaven
When I find your creations, I’ll comment and I’ll share them right here, AND, you'll receive a surprise in the mail from me!
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can share images by pressing and holding on the picture and selecting “Share Image”. You should get a whole bunch of options depending on what apps you have installed on your device.
It’s in the bag! Here’s what you need…
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: H3BU9RHT. This month's Product Rewards Club members will receive:
- Orders between $25-$74.99: A 6x6 Paper Sampler - Christmas Around the World
- Orders over $75: The Paper Sampler AND Foil Snowflakes!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we share projects and I do giveaways! Join today!
- Product Shares Get a little of everything, and use it all! Product Shares for the Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog are ordered twice a month. Time to restock!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra