Looking for an all-purpose masculine design? Today’s tutorial is for you! Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
Are you a color-phobe? Do you avoid bright, bold colors and patterns?
I certainly do! But, I’m working on introducing more of both into my life – in clothes, home design and in my card-making. Enter Eastern Palace! I dabbled with this Annual Catalog product suite when the catalog came out almost a year ago.
Honestly, the Tranquil Tide and Dapper Denim combo was just too much Regal for me…. but, there’s so much else to love about the DSP (especially Lemon Lime Twist!) that I knew I had to give it another try!
Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
Registered for Pixel Points? Don't forget to Login/Register, then leave a comment at the end of the post to earn even more!
I opted for the diagonal this week: Green, Sparkle, Happy.
Is Lemon Lime Twist green or yellow? I guess it’s either! But I always see it as more green than yellow. Especially when paired with blues.
Does the tassel qualify as “sparkle” – Definitely! That gold tassel is just too much fun, and oh, so easy to use. The 1/8″ hole punch is the perfect size to slip the metal ring through. Just don’t go too far from the edge of your element. There’s some sparkle in that 1/4″ Natural Trim too. See it peeking out there?
And lastly, Happy. That sentiment is definitely one of “happiness”. It’s perfect for a friend, or any loved one. People who hold a place in your heart should always bring a smile to your face! But that pattern – oh, that DSP makes me soooo happy! I L-O-V-E the medallion pattern. It’s a very popular shape right now. I’m sure you have seen all the tile backsplashes and wallpaper using similar patterns.
If you love this design, and you want to learn how to make it with me, the tutorial (PDF + Video), and supply pack (US addresses only) will be available on Monday – Along with a host of other Eastern Palace Suite projects!
Want to get the supplies and earn 2 Pixel Points for every dollar spent? Check out the supply list and links below!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
About a year ago, Ann and I had this great idea… We thought it would be fun to take you on a journey through current Stampin’ Up! catalogs where we CASE the projects and give you all the details to recreate them.
Do your part for Earth Day! Recycle some paper and make some great cards!
Earth Day is on April 22nd. That’s why we thought we’d pick it as our festivity for the latest Festive Friday Challenge.
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
You MUST use the Host Code to get your Pixel Points!
- GET RETIRING PRODUCTS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Ink and Paper will go quickly, so don't delay!!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: R6J2T9R4
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- New to Paper Pumpkin? Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 when you sign up and get your first two months at 50% off!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra