I am soooo under the weather right now! I very rarely get sick, but it hit me over the weekend and I think I’m at the peak right now. Ugh! But, I did put together my project for this week’s Tic Tac Toe challenge. This week we’re featuring a board that I put together, so, I knew I had to “bring it”. 😉
I was thinking about the first column – peace, metallic thread, white, but ended up doing white, collage, rhinestones. My design features the Ribbon of Courage bundle, today, in gray and white. Gray ribbons symbolize many causes, including brain cancers. AND, white ribbons symbolize world peace. But, World Peace day was back in September (the 21st)…
Isn’t that easy? I can’t wait to see what you create with this technique. Here’s some more tips on today’s card.
- Collage doesn’t have to be a lot of effort. Adding in the piece of clear acetate, the metallic thread and a glittery ribbon “shadow” is enough!
- Work in threes. When adding small embellishments like rhinestones – odd numbers, especially three, works best!
- Go – to design. Use a design that you like and just change up the colors to always have the right card on hand!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
Welcome to 2018! Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it! Today’s On the CASE file is all about making a sweet for your sweet! I was instantly drawn to this amazing sample, and was thrilled to discover that it was pretty easy to make too!
Ready to make this card for a cause?
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: UUHBKRUT.
- Product Reward Club members receive 2 Pixel Points for every dollar they spend (before shipping and tax). Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials availalable HERE.
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra