Welcome to another Tic Tac Toe challenge! Team X is in the house this week – and I have TWO How to Wow videos for you!
This week’s featured designer is Shannon Fralish. She has such a fun design featuring the bottom row. I was inspired by top row – Shadow, Layers, Square.
So, here we have a square card, with a square cutout, along with layers to make a shaker card, and a fun shadow on the sentiment. This is one of my most favorite cards recently. It looks equally as stunning in person as it does in the photo below.
Today, I have not one, but TWO How to Wow videos. I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to share how I made the fun colored embellishments in the shaker card, or how I accomplished the Lemon Lime Twist shadow on the sentiment. SO, I did both!
Now you can totally make this card too! Here’s some other tips
- Don’t overfill your shaker. There needs to be enough room for the contents to shake and not get stuck. While you’re at it, only make the shaker space slightly larger than the window. That way, you’re not needing to add more shaker stuff than you need.
- The shadow technique can be done with just about any sentiment. It’s best to use black for the main image so when you stamp the shadow, it doesn’t show through
- The finished size of the card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 – that way, if I want to send the card, I can fit it in a regular sized envelope and not need extra postage!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Are you ready to shake, shadow & roll?
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: ZGCXD7PU
- Product Reward Club members receive 2 Pixel Points for every dollar they spend (before shipping and tax). Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials availalable HERE.
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn Pixel Points!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra