Welcome to another Tic Tac Toe challenge! Team X is in the house this week – and I have TWO How to Wow videos for you!
This week’s featured designer is Shannon Fralish. She has such a fun design featuring the bottom row. I was inspired by top row – Shadow, Layers, Square.
So, here we have a square card, with a square cutout, along with layers to make a shaker card, and a fun shadow on the sentiment. This is one of my most favorite cards recently. It looks equally as stunning in person as it does in the photo below.
Today, I have not one, but TWO How to Wow videos. I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to share how I made the fun colored embellishments in the shaker card, or how I accomplished the Lemon Lime Twist shadow on the sentiment. SO, I did both!
Now you can totally make this card too! Here’s some other tips
- Don’t overfill your shaker. There needs to be enough room for the contents to shake and not get stuck. While you’re at it, only make the shaker space slightly larger than the window. That way, you’re not needing to add more shaker stuff than you need.
- The shadow technique can be done with just about any sentiment. It’s best to use black for the main image so when you stamp the shadow, it doesn’t show through
- The finished size of the card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 – that way, if I want to send the card, I can fit it in a regular sized envelope and not need extra postage!
Wrap-up & Chat
If you’re in love with this project please share!
Because creatives crave inspiration! By sharing each other’s work, not only will we get better, and craft more often, but we help inspire others too. Creativity is a team sport, so get out there and share.
Here’s how you can share with me:
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Post a project inspired by today’s post on my Facebook page OR
- Post it on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Google+ and use the hashtag #PMRcraftmaven
When I find your creations, I’ll comment and I’ll share them right here, AND, you'll receive a surprise in the mail from me!
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can share images by pressing and holding on the picture and selecting “Share Image”. You should get a whole bunch of options depending on what apps you have installed on your device.
Are you ready to shake, shadow & roll?
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: RCWTPZYD. This month's Product Rewards Club members will receive:
- Orders between $25-$74.99: A 6x6 Paper Sampler - Tutti-fruitti (New in the Occasions Catalog!)
- Orders over $75: The Paper Sampler AND the Tutti-fruitti self-adhesive sequins (New in the Occasions Catalog!)
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
- The Year-end Sales Event is on through January 2nd. Get retiring holiday items while supplies last!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we share projects and I do giveaways! Join today!
- Product Shares Get a little of everything, and use it all! Product Shares for the Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog are ordered twice a month. Time to restock!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra