Announcing Pixel Points
Announcing Pixel Points
Ready to strap in for a new adventure? Announcing Pixel Points!
I’ve been working on a new, fun, and innovative way to engage with you, and Pixel Points is it!
Over the last months I’ve worked to put together a program that will appeal to many of you – and it’s easy to do!
Think of Pixel Points as a rewards program. You can earn Points by visiting the blog, leaving comments, and by placing Stampin’ Up! orders through me. You’ll be able to redeem your points on my store here for a variety of products. Everything from PDF and video tutorials, to Stampin’ Up! products and even cash off your Stampin’ Up! orders through me.
The more you participate, the more points you’ll earn!
Get started today by registering, and you’ll earn your first Pixel Points!
Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
I opted for the bottom row – Green, Heart & Ribbon. You can roll over the numbers on the image below to see and link to products used. A full product listing is available at the end of the post.
I really love this project because it works for anyone – masculine, kids, young, old… it’s really a universal design. Even though there’s ribbon and sequins, it’s not frilly – just full of texture!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
It’s here – the Dog Days of Summer! Summer is continuing on hot and heavy over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating National Dog Day (August 26th)!
All I need is a good time and some fried butter… Oh wait, I meant stamps, paper & ink!
Can you believe that it’s already State Fair season? We’re ready to rock some carnival rides over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating State Fairs and the color Turquoise.
Get everything you need to make this design!
The supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, every dollar you spend (before tax and shipping) is rewarded with Pixel Points that you can redeem for products and tutorials! The more you order, the more points you earn!
You MUST use the Host Code to get your Pixel Points!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: BX3ZCRVB
- In August - All orders receive 2 Pixel Points for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- In August - Go for 4x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- BONUS DAYS! For every $50 spent in August, receive a $5 voucher to redeem in September!
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today and get your first month 1/2 off!! Use code BLOOM0818 at checkout.
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!