2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Sure Do Love You
2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Sure Do Love You
Yea!!! Tic Tac Toe Challenge is back! Team O is up and we’ve got a fun board for you this week – hosted by… ME!
I’m working on a whole slew of projects using the new Sure Do Love You product suite. I’m excited to say that I’m going to have project tutorials, videos, and even supply kits available very soon for you! Be sure to check in after the video to see how you can start earning Pixel Points to get them for free!
Today’s project is inspired by the newest Tic Tac Toe Challenge board. This week’s board is hosted by me! I always have to laugh when my board comes up because I always forget what I put on the board to begin with. Sometimes the struggle is real… Let’s take a look at the board!
Honestly, I was elbow-deep in the Sure Do Love You suite when I switched gears to work on a few challenge designs. I stared, and stared, and stared at the choices in front of me. Looking at all of the suite products, I knew I’d be able to get them to fit with this board. I finally came up with a quick and simple 2 Minutes to Finish design using the far right column – Floral, No Sentiment, Purple:
With the notecard pack, a few strips of the DSP and coordinating Cardstock pack, and the vinyl stickers, you could have a pile of these whipped up in 30 minutes – easy! Here’s how easy it is…
How about that? I know that sometimes people get hung up on wanting to make an identical stack, but that’s not always necessary! Don’t feel like you need to have identical cards. If you use a stack of these for coworkers or friends, it’s fun to see how they compare each other’s designs and point out things they like about each. That’s the beauty of having all the coordinating designs!
Just use the same basic layout and switch it up with different strips of DSP, and vinyl stickers. There’s 20 total border strips of stickers and 20 notecards in a pack – a match made in heaven! Like I showed in the video, you can go horizontal or vertical – it works both ways!
Kick-start Your Creativity
Subscribe for for exclusive specials, updates and free tutorials & sketches
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Do you have the #1 on-trend stamp set from the Holiday Catalog? If you have the Country Home photopolymer set, you sure do! I’m really excited to share the coloring technique for today’s On the CASE.
Sweetest Day? Never heard of it!! According to Hallmark.com, “Sweetest Day is an original American holiday not based on any group’s religious tradition. It’s simply a reminder that a thoughtful word, deed or small gift enriches the life of the recipient as well as the person giving it.”
Looking for simple & easy for the holidays and beyond? Look no further! For today’s On the CASE, I dove into a stamp set who’s samples caught my eye on my first flip through the Holiday Catalog. Did you know that the Holiday Catalog has more than just holiday-themed stamps? It’s true…
Got time for a quickie? Of course!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: N6T7CMQT
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for 2x Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog? Request your FREE copies here!