2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Santa’s Sleigh
2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Santa’s Sleigh
On the lookout for a quick holiday card this year? There’s nothing quicker than a 2 Minutes to Finish design!
Sometimes you just need a few extra cards to send out during the holidays, or perhaps just something quick and simple to do all of them (sending 100 you say?) That means that sometimes stamping is just too much! I know it sounds crazy, but it’s totally possible. And, we’ll use the latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge board to get started.
There were so many great options from this week’s board! But, to keep it simple and quick, I went with the bottom row – Sparkle, No Sentiment, Die Cut.
A lot of what I share here, and the cards I make for my classes usually have quite a few steps, and are often “wow” cards. BUT, there’s always a need for that quick and simple card that you can put together in just a few minutes, but that still looks clean and polished (and not rushed).
2 Minutes to Finish is a video series that dials all of that back and gets you creating in just a few minutes. The goal is to create a card in 2-3 minutes that has a nice, professional look, but that doesn’t take any time at all! Let’s check out today’s video!
Two down, 98 to go! With this design, I’ll be done well before Thanksgiving! (the American one, not the Canadian one!!)
I hope you enjoyed my Tic Tac Toe Challenge inspiration today, and that you play along with us this week!
Wrap-up & Chat
If you’re in love with this project please share!
Because creatives crave inspiration! By sharing each other’s work, not only will we get better, and craft more often, but we help inspire others too. Creativity is a team sport, so get out there and share.
Here’s how you can share with me:
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Post a project inspired by today’s post on my Facebook page OR
- Post it on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Google+ and use the hashtag #PMRcraftmaven
When I find your creations, I’ll comment and I’ll share them right here, AND, you'll receive a surprise in the mail from me!
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can share images by pressing and holding on the picture and selecting “Share Image”. You should get a whole bunch of options depending on what apps you have installed on your device.
Tick-Tock, it’s time to play! Design team O is on the scene with a new Tic Tac Toe board and some amazing inspiration! We’re on the hunt for a new Design Team member, so I thought I’d share a little about being on a Design Team. Interested? You should apply!
Yippee! Ann and I are back On the CASE with two new projects that we’ve copied from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs – just for you! You don’t want to miss out on the festive fun we’re both covering today. These catalog samples are to die for!
I love stitching details on cards, don’t you? If you’re not the sewing type, or can’t be bothered with pulling out a machine, but would like to add a few stitches, today’s How to Wow is for you!
Got time for this quick card? Of course!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: 397HQT9G. This month's Product Rewards Club members will receive:
- Orders between $25-$74.99: A 6x6 Paper Sampler - Christmas Around the World
- Orders over $75: The Paper Sampler AND Foil Snowflakes!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
FREEBIES!!! There's no catch - check out my Freebies Page for all sorts of downloadable resources to help take your crafting up a notch!
- Product Shares Get a little of everything, and use it all! Product Shares for the Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog are ordered twice a month. Time to restock!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra