2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Santa’s Sleigh
2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Santa’s Sleigh
On the lookout for a quick holiday card this year? There’s nothing quicker than a 2 Minutes to Finish design!
Sometimes you just need a few extra cards to send out during the holidays, or perhaps just something quick and simple to do all of them (sending 100 you say?) That means that sometimes stamping is just too much! I know it sounds crazy, but it’s totally possible. And, we’ll use the latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge board to get started.
There were so many great options from this week’s board! But, to keep it simple and quick, I went with the bottom row – Sparkle, No Sentiment, Die Cut.
A lot of what I share here, and the cards I make for my classes usually have quite a few steps, and are often “wow” cards. BUT, there’s always a need for that quick and simple card that you can put together in just a few minutes, but that still looks clean and polished (and not rushed).
2 Minutes to Finish is a video series that dials all of that back and gets you creating in just a few minutes. The goal is to create a card in 2-3 minutes that has a nice, professional look, but that doesn’t take any time at all! Let’s check out today’s video!
Two down, 98 to go! With this design, I’ll be done well before Thanksgiving! (the American one, not the Canadian one!!)
I hope you enjoyed my Tic Tac Toe Challenge inspiration today, and that you play along with us this week!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Friends – Our Chosen Family… Over at Festive Friday We’re getting ready to celebrate Friendship Day (it’s on July 30th). A “friendship” card is a pretty broad subject and can really span the gamut of sentiments.
July is here and we’re deep into wedding season! I thought that I’d put together a CASE file that would help you create a stunning wedding card.
Put an X through it, June is D-O-N-E! Hello HOT!!
We’re all ready for those hot Summer nights over at Festive Friday where we’re celebrating Ice Cream Day (it’s on July 15th).
Got time for this quick card? Of course!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: BUS2F3F3
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- Get 10 Ink Pads FREE! - If you have a product wishlist over $99 the Best Deal Ever is for you!
- PAPER PUMPKIN - My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today and get your first month 1/2 off!! Use code BLOOM0818 at checkout.
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra
- Need a 2018-19 Annual Catalog? Request your FREE copy here!