2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Merry Little Christmas
2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Merry Little Christmas
It’s time again for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge! It never ceases to amaze me how diverse the Design Team projects end up, and how diverse the entries are. If you’re looking for a great source of inspiration, this challenge is it for sure!
If you stopped by yesterday, you know that I’m exploring the Merry Little Christmas Memories & More card pack for the next few weeks. I’m really enjoying all of the traditional sentiments and song lyrics on the cards, as well as the coordinating patterns an designs. This card pack coordinates with the rest of the Merry Little Christmas suite, so it pairs up perfectly with all of the stamp sets, papers and embellishments.
So, how would I match up these memory cards up with the new Tic Tac Toe challenge? Let’s take a quick look at the board:
I instantly honed in on the first column: Vibrant, Circle, Stripes – as I wanted to use the unique color combo of Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive. It sure is vibrant!
Look, ma! No Stamping!! I love using the Memories & More card packs to create quick and stunning cards! These beauties come together in just a few minutes, every time. So, that’s why I’m sharing another 2 Minutes to Finish video today. Though I won’t be showing this exact card (there’s only one of the silver acetate sentiments in the pack), I’ve got another quick idea using the suite – so, it’s really a 2-fer!
How about that? Here’s some more tips to make the challenge card a success!
- I embossed the kraft cardstock with the Quilt Top TIEF. To make the pattern pop (see all those circles?), I lightly swiped the Whisper White Craft Ink across the embossed cardstock. Don’t go for even coverage – just hints here and there are enough!
- Adhere the foil acetate pieces with Tombo Multi or Tear & Tape. Just put the adhesive behind the silver parts and you’ll never see it!
For the card in the video:
- It’s worth the extra time to amp up the design by covering the sentiment letters with Fine Tip Glue. That little bit of shine and dimension is a worthy return on investment!
Wrap-up & Chat
If you’re in love with this project please share!
Because creatives crave inspiration! By sharing each other’s work, not only will we get better, and craft more often, but we help inspire others too. Creativity is a team sport, so get out there and share.
Here’s how you can share with me:
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Post a project inspired by today’s post on my Facebook page OR
- Post it on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Google+ and use the hashtag #PMRcraftmaven
When I find your creations, I’ll comment and I’ll share them right here, AND, you'll receive a surprise in the mail from me!
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can share images by pressing and holding on the picture and selecting “Share Image”. You should get a whole bunch of options depending on what apps you have installed on your device.
Yippee!! We’re back! Ann and I are On the CASE with two new projects from Stampin’ Up! catalogs. We’re feelin’ kinda festive, so join us as we dive into the mystery. I’ve had the Merry Little Christmas Memories & More cards for a few weeks now, and they’ve just been calling my name! There’s a reason we call them Memories & More. You can do more than pocket scrapbook with these beauties! It’s my goal to work through the entire pack and make oodles of holiday cards for this year!
I am soooo under the weather right now! I very rarely get sick, but it hit me over the weekend and I think I’m at the peak right now. Ugh! But, I did put together my project for this week’s Tic Tac Toe challenge. This week we’re featuring a board that I put together, so, I knew I had to “bring it”. 😉
Got time for these quick cards? Of course!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: H3BU9RHT. This month's Product Rewards Club members will receive:
- Orders between $25-$74.99: A 6x6 Paper Sampler - Christmas Around the World
- Orders over $75: The Paper Sampler AND Foil Snowflakes!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND the free gifts from me!
- STAMPIN' BLENDS! Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol-based markers are now available! Start your collection today and join me at Club Blend
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we share projects and I do giveaways! Join today!
- Product Shares Get a little of everything, and use it all! Product Shares for the Annual Catalog and Holiday Catalog are ordered twice a month. Time to restock!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra