2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Merry Little Christmas
2 Minutes to Finish (2M2F) – Merry Little Christmas
It’s time again for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge! It never ceases to amaze me how diverse the Design Team projects end up, and how diverse the entries are. If you’re looking for a great source of inspiration, this challenge is it for sure!
If you stopped by yesterday, you know that I’m exploring the Merry Little Christmas Memories & More card pack for the next few weeks. I’m really enjoying all of the traditional sentiments and song lyrics on the cards, as well as the coordinating patterns an designs. This card pack coordinates with the rest of the Merry Little Christmas suite, so it pairs up perfectly with all of the stamp sets, papers and embellishments.
So, how would I match up these memory cards up with the new Tic Tac Toe challenge? Let’s take a quick look at the board:
I instantly honed in on the first column: Vibrant, Circle, Stripes – as I wanted to use the unique color combo of Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive. It sure is vibrant!
Look, ma! No Stamping!! I love using the Memories & More card packs to create quick and stunning cards! These beauties come together in just a few minutes, every time. So, that’s why I’m sharing another 2 Minutes to Finish video today. Though I won’t be showing this exact card (there’s only one of the silver acetate sentiments in the pack), I’ve got another quick idea using the suite – so, it’s really a 2-fer!
How about that? Here’s some more tips to make the challenge card a success!
- I embossed the kraft cardstock with the Quilt Top TIEF. To make the pattern pop (see all those circles?), I lightly swiped the Whisper White Craft Ink across the embossed cardstock. Don’t go for even coverage – just hints here and there are enough!
- Adhere the foil acetate pieces with Tombo Multi or Tear & Tape. Just put the adhesive behind the silver parts and you’ll never see it!
For the card in the video:
- It’s worth the extra time to amp up the design by covering the sentiment letters with Fine Tip Glue. That little bit of shine and dimension is a worthy return on investment!
Time to earn some Pixel Points
Pixel Points are my way of rewarding this community for sharing, commenting, visiting and purchasing. And, it's not hard to do! Just Login/Register and you'll start to collect points!
Here’s how you can earn Pixel Points:
- Visit the site (Subscribe to get emails about new posts)
- Leave a COMMENT below!
- Place an order on Stampin' Up!, using this month's Host Code (or placing an order over $150).
Here’s how you can share with others:
- Use those big ‘ol SHARE buttons below and post today’s creative inspiration for others to find
- Earn more points by referring friends! Once you register, you'll get a custom URL that you can share.
When your friends use your link, you'll get more Pixel Points!
Need more info? Check out all the details...
Looking for an all-purpose masculine design? Today’s tutorial is for you! Today’s card was designed for Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Design Team O is up this week with another fun challenge board.
About a year ago, Ann and I had this great idea… We thought it would be fun to take you on a journey through current Stampin’ Up! catalogs where we CASE the projects and give you all the details to recreate them.
Do your part for Earth Day! Recycle some paper and make some great cards!
Earth Day is on April 22nd. That’s why we thought we’d pick it as our festivity for the latest Festive Friday Challenge.
Got time for these quick cards? Of course!
If you LOVED today’s project, and you want to make this card yourself, the supply list is right here! Just click a product to get started. Remember, order a minimum of $25 (can be multiple orders) start receiving extra benefits from me! The more you order, the more you’ll get! You MUST use the Host Code to get your extras!
- GET RETIRING PRODUCTS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Ink and Paper will go quickly, so don't delay!!
- SHOP NOW and don't forget the host code: R6J2T9R4
- All orders receive 1 Pixel Point for every dollar spent with me on stampinup.com (before shipping and tax).
- Go for DOUBLE Pixel Points by adding the current Host Code to your order!
- If you have an order over $150, DON'T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin' Rewards, AND earn DOUBLE Pixel Points!
- Points can be redeemed for additional products and tutorials available HERE.
- Learn more about the Pixel Points Program
- PAPER PUMPKIN - Outside the Box! My monthly subscribers receive freebies, stamp storage, videos and Pixel Points for free tutorials and products! Join today!
- New to Paper Pumpkin? Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 when you sign up and get your first two months at 50% off!
- If you plan to place your next order through me and need copies of the current catalogs, please request them here.
- Need a Color Coordinator to inspire color choices for your projects? Get yours today! "I love this! I have a hard time getting color combos together and this takes all the guess work out so I can start creating right away! I think every stamper should have one thank you for this amazing product." - Sandra